Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday Morning....

Baxter was very wary this morning watching both Tony and I. Guess he waits to see who gets dressed for work, so he will know if he has to go into the cage or not. I have the day off and Tony left with his plaque from his golf game to show at work on how he placed yesterday. It was quite late when he finally got home. Baxter was tired from guarding all day and I was bored from watching T.V. all day. hahaha
I have started on the closets this morning, plus rearranging the furniture in two bedrooms. This should keep me busy most of today.
9:30 a.m. Furniture is done, but I have a mountain of clothes of mine to hang up now...
1:30 p.m. Okie Dokie I am done for today. Not only did I have alot to do but Baxter has been persistant in laying down in my way all day long. I will attempt to finish it tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a great evening...

1 comment:

Cameo - The Spiky Haired Girl said...

Congrats to Tony for placing in the tourney!