Tuesday, November 25, 2008



Well the great smokeout started at work and as predicted this gal is not walking that long walk to the car for a smoke. I haven't quit smoking just not doing it during working hours.

Tony and I have decided that we will have our Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday. I don't mind going to someones to eat dinner but I truely miss those leftovers in the fridge. hahaha And all who know me know I love leftover potatoe salad the best.....

We will be replacing our exsisting smoke detectors this evening as they ones that are here are quite outdated and unreliable. We have had several firetrucks in the neighborhood over the last few weeks although most of them are from people not having their furnaces checked out before they lit them for the season.

Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving !!!!!

No comments: