Thursday, December 4, 2008


With the bad weather I was busy most of my break at work scraping snow off of the car and door as the wind chills were horrible and I knew I didn't want to do all of that at 11 at night when I would be going home. It took several tries to get my door open at 11 but the Security for BJC managed it. The roads were not too bad mostly the bridges and overpasses had black ice on them...Hate that crap...... Glad that I only live about 3 miles from work...LOL
I sat with a patient but most of our time was spent watching the traffic and all the accidents on the overpass of 367, which is right outside the Hospital.
Tony left for work earlier this morning to allow for those icy patches, me well I have the day off. I worked a double shift yesterday and will spend my day catching up on housework.
It is a good thing I have the day off as last night around 10 I decided to eat some chocolate covered peanuts and have a coke and when I got home I guess I was wacked out on that chocolate as I didn't get to sleep until 2 this morning. hahaha
I hope Everyone has a Great Weekend !!!!

No comments: