Thursday, February 19, 2009

Just one of those nights...

Just one of those nights where sleep just isn't gonna happen when I lay down. First I laid there and remembered I forgot to take my medications. The one thing one doesn't want to forget to take is one's antidepressants. More than likely this is why I am not asleep as both of them have relaxants in them. When I got out of bed to take them, Baxter stretched out on all of my side of the bed, so I decided to come catch up on some of my blogs I read daily.

Browsing News Headlines, I came across one I won't soon forget...." Owner Shared Bed and Took Baths With Chimpanzee From Connecticut Attack". I am just not going to comment on that one !!

1 comment:

Aleks said...

O dear,Know everything about it,I stoped taking antidepres.pills cause I was not helped by them like I expected to be(like a miracle pill)and now in body what hurts and 40 kg extra to walk with.Not nice at all.I am trying (not without a srink)to deal with my reasons of becoming depressed at first place,I found my self a combination of stuff,to help myself(Mindfullness meditation,proved to be efective in healing depression among other desorders,once in a month acupunctuur,Melatonine(to build up your own bio ritme)its a hormon which are depressed brains are not able to produce by them self,from now and than good portion of cry your head of moments,sometimes a talk with a shrink,A good long walk in the nature,and of course,not to forget,blogging! Its like I am not alone anymore)And,this is of course,my own experience,does not mean that for you will be good too,but I am sure that if we listen carefully to are selfs,we are to become best specialists of our own body,mind and spirit(Balans betw.3 of those).Sorry if I bored you with my story,but may be there is something in it what you can use to heal yourself.Love Aleksandra.

The World of AI and Me

One of those nights where I need to chat. Kinda hard to do when everyone you know is asleep and the ones who are awake are at work and y...