Monday, January 5, 2009






















Blueberry Hill is a restaurant and bar located in the Delmar Loop neighborhood in University City, a suburb of St. Louis, Missouri. Legendary performer Chuck Berry performs there for one hour on a single Wednesday each month, downstairs in the Duck Room.



I have the day off today, as I sat with a few patients yesterday evening. One of the patients was under Seizure precautions and wouldn't ya know it she had one of them on my shift. I might have looked calm on the outside but inside I was panicking big time. When all the excitement calmed down, one of the nurse went to check her vitals and I was mumbling but I guess a little too loud as all the nurses started laughing when I said " I think she is checking the wrong persons blood pressure !" I know mine was up.....hahahahahaha

I hope everyone has a Great Week.....








http://fainscamp.blogspot.com/

No comments: