Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who Is There ??


Three older ladies were discussing the problems of getting older. One said, 'Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, in front of the refrigerator, and can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich' .
The second lady chimed in, 'Yes, sometimes I find myself standing on the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down.'
The third one responded, 'Well, I am glad I don't have that problem; knock on wood, 'as she rapped her knuckles on the table. She looked up and said, 'That must be the door, I'll get it!'

6 comments:

Rikkij said...

Amen, Sister, preach it! Yesterday, I said to my daughter, "27 dresses is on C-max. We should watch it, it looks pretty good." To which she replied with a look of worry, "We did, last week." ~Rick

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

This is the blog I'd been looking for..

You really made me smile....

Opps, i mean laugh..

No, giggle..

Thanks for sharing my friend..

funny girl from China
Loida of 2L3B's

Deedee said...

Haha-Good one!

Susan Blake said...

Great giggle for the day! Thanks! I've been all three of those ladies - all day --- most days! ha!
suZen

The Quintessential Magpie said...

LOL! Loved this!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Idabel Oklahoma said...

A joke made for us.