Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm back.....



Well after months of trying different meds., the doctor has put me back on Celexa. I hadn't realized just how long I have been off of Blogger. I have an account on face book and have connected up with alot of my high school friends on there, plus playing a few games as well. I got hooked on Castle Age and Country Life..LOL

Had a few days vacation and went home and we took this 5 generation pic while I was there. I am so thankful to still have my Mom and Grandma with me.

I went to a new psychiatrist but he is used to dealing with drug heads and alcholic's and as I am neither he really wasn't doing me any good so I am now in search for one who deals with PTSD. The hospital that I work has a employee help program so they are doing the searching for that one for me. The theraist there says I should just accept the fact that I have had PTSD for over 7 years now and will have to live the rest of my life with it. Guess there is alot worse things I could be dealing with than that.

Fall has finally arrived here in Saint Louis and I am enjoying it, we have raked the yard several times and it still could use another raking after the windy day we had yesterday. One thing that is good those trees didn't make near as many gunballs as they did last year. Am anxiously awaiting some snow now...LOL

3 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

I am SO glad to see you! Welcome back, and I would keep looking for someone that knows how to treat PTSD. There's bound to be someone who can help.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Sue said...

Glad you're back!
What a great family shot-you're so lucky to have them.

Deedee said...

I have thought about you often - Glad to know you are doing well and hanging in there. The grandkids are too cute!