Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just Grammy Bragging...LOL


Sam is on the left and Stac is on the right... My they are growing.. Beth says they are going to do everything at one time..
I have the day off after working 8 in a row. Even though I woke up at 3 a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep for nothing. We are not doing anything special for Thanksgiving. Going to Tony's son's house for a few hours tomorrow. I have to work Friday and the weekend then.
I hope all my friends and family have a wonderful day tomorrow...
Sharon

2 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Sharon, you have every right to brag! Those are two precious little ones. I would brag, too, if I had two cutie pies like that! :-)

An eight day work period sounds grueling. My husband has been working six days a week (about ten hours a day) for weeks. He is recuperating from the flu, so he's had to cut back a little on the hours, but he still puts the pedal to the metal.

I hope that you get some much needed and deserved rest and that your Thanksgiving with family is a happy, fun time for you. Wishing you all the best and blessings abounding!

Happy Thanksgiving...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Deedee said...

Happy Thanksgiving Sharon - those two babies are certainly a reason to give thanks!