Thursday, August 14, 2008

A day spent....

sitting at the Mechanic's waiting on them to get through inspecting the car for the State Inspection. The brakes did not pass so Tony will put new ones on this weekend. I will not be helping as I have to work. Am not sure if that is a cause for jumping with joy or not...hahaha I am still amazed on how just a year ago I wouldn't have dared gone and done what I did today by myself. I was nervous about it but managed it. Slowly with time I am readjusting to life how it is now compared to 4 years ago. My Mom showed me as a child how faith can be a stronghold in ones life and I may not go to church like I know I should, I still have a very strong faith in God.
I have added several pages onto my website. Come visit me at: http://www.sharonsvillage.com

No comments: