Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I have come to the conclusion that.....

Some dogs are worse than children when it comes to getting into things they know they shouldn't and still do... I put Baxter in his cage this morning when I went to get the car reinspected (it passed). When I went to go get cigarettes I just grabbed my wallet and keys out of my purse and left it on the dining room table and left him sitting in his recliner as usually he just sits there and waits for me to get back... Or does he? When I opened up the door to step into the house there he stands at the dining room table with my purse strap in his mouth. When he turns to me he still has it in his mouth. Maybe he was just going to go shopping.... LMAO He is over 18 months old and still very full of puppy. Although he is scared of a rolled up newspaper when it hits the coffee table !! It's days like this that I wish I carried the camera on me so I could catch that Kodak Moment..... LOL

No comments: