Monday, August 11, 2008

Was A Busy Weekend....

We had a pipe bust in the kitchen Saturday morning and the day was spent repairing older pipes and cooking out on the grill at the same time. I just sat on the couch and watched Tony as he walked back and forth out of the front door as he turned the meat or went to the garage for a tool. hahahaha I occassionally had to hold the flashlight. I did my part I went grocery shopping and did laundry... Yesterday was spent out on the bike. It's a wonder Tony didn't drop me off on one of those little islands on the Mississippi as I don't like the little bars that I have for foot rests on that bike, plus I didn't have a face shield on my helmet. My feet were asleep and my eyes were watering... hahahaha I didn't complain too much though....(Right) hahaha All in all it was a good day out though. Because the water is still above flood stage we didn't take the ferry across as it was having to take a very long way around several islands just to manuever the water. It was taking it almost an hour one way across. Back to housework today as I have one more day off before I go back to work this week.
I hope everyone has a Wonderful Week !!

No comments: