Thursday, September 24, 2026

Swapping Rooms. 🤣🤣

High of 79° today. Finally a day I can actually sit outside. With Beth gone and staying with Kenny at the hospital. I'm kept busy between the cat and dog. Blu has never been around cats. So I put the cat in the bedroom and shut the door and let Blu out for a few hours and then I swap them. Blu gets put in bedroom with door closed and the cat gets to come out. Blu's trying to eat the cat food from the can that I put out for the cat. So I had to put the food and waterbowl in the bedroom. The cat has little soft felt stuffed toys that when I throw them she grabs them and brings them back for a repeat throw. Now Blu you throw one of her toys and she'll run and get it but she wont bring it back for another throw. LOL Needless to say they are keeping me quite busy. Beth says Kenny is doing good, crabby but his numbers are good..He starts physical therapy today. They sure get you up and moving, one day heart surgery. the next therapy.

No comments: