Me Rambling, One Month & 333 again
Today marks the one month since my older sister passed away. It doesn't feel like its been a month. Friday night's are especially hard as we lived so far apart, (Me in St. Louis, MO and her in Brookland, AR) that on Friday nights we would pick out a movie to watch. Start it at the same time and message back and forth during it. One day I will look back on them nights and smile but not right now. Right now there's a sadness about it that I have to work through. September 3rd I was woke up. startled. I looked at my phone and actually couldnt believe it was 3:33 again. I actually took a pic of it. Then I'm staring at the pic thinking 3 weeks since she passed, today is the 3rd and I wake up and see 3:33 on my phone. kinda caught my attention. And yes she knew after Tony passed about my seeing 3:33 on our kitchen stove..



Comments