Friday, September 18, 2026

It's been very busy around here the last few days. Doing a little tidying as its time for Apartment inspections. Too hot to be outside and actually to hot to go do anything. I've been watching a lot of Netflix. I started watching Bridgerton and just couldn't stop and then I discovered Queen Charlotte, which is a mini series about the background of the Queen of England in Bridgerton. Now I've discovered the podcast where some of the actors got interviewed. Beth's fiancé went and had blood work done today as on the 23rd he is going to have a triple bypass done. We're still under a heat advisory until 8 pm Sunday. I am just so ready for fall. I want to be sble to sit outside and enjoy it. Heat and humidity are not a good combination with COPD. Blu seems to be improving. I put her mattress back in her crate and she now goes in there and lies down. First time for that since we moved here in April.

No comments: