Saturday, September 26, 2026

Baxter

Wide awake since 2 a.m. Going through and sorting out old photos. Came across photos of Baxter. Tony already had Baxter about 6 months when we started living together. He was kept in his crate when Tony would go to work. I moved up to St. Louis in May. Baxter didn't have to stay in his crate then, so he got used to being out during the day. I started at the hospital on day shift in July. We put him in his crate and when we came home the crate door was off it's hinges. He had broke them. So after that it was just what mess do we come home too every day. Baxter did not like being left by himself. Tony had a pair of Sylvester putty cat house shoes that he would put on and chase Baxter around the house. I came home from work one day and it looked like it had snowed in my living room. Suffice to say there was no fluff left in those house shoes. 🤣 We had a beautiful square coffee table that wound up with rounded corners on it. a couch minus an arm rest. Tonys CPAP machine tubing all chewed up and one pair of Tony's glasses chewed up. Needless to say I put in for 3rd shift so one of us would be home with our house to keep it safe. LOL

No comments: